US500 is a smart designed and easy-to-use camera with reasonable
price and excellent performance. Adopted Aptina progressive
scanning CMOS sensor, it could be widely used in industrial,
biomedical, scientific and forensic applications. C-mount designed,
it can be connected to any standard trinocular microscopes. Its
easy operation and good image effect will make you find more fun in
1. 5Mp resolution. No compression, no interpolation.
2. High speed. 6 fps at 2592*1944, and 22.8fps at 640*480.
3. USB2.0 interface, plug and use. Good price.
4. Offer VIMAGE software. Its new VDK algorithm makes perfect color
1. Lower resolution. The highest resolution is only 5Mp.
Sensor 1/2.5'' Aptina , Color, CMOS
Sensor Resolution 2592 1944, 5Mpix
Pixel Size 2.2um 2.2um
Sensitivity 1.4V/lux-sec 550nm
A/D Conversion 12bit
S/N Ratio 40.5dB
Exposure Time 0.083-378ms
Frame Rate 6fps 2592 1944;
22.8fps 640 480
Spectral Response 390-750nm
Scan Mode Progressive Scan
Optical Interface C/CS mount
Data Interface USB2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)
Power Supply DC 5V
Power Consumption approx. 2W
Software VIMAGE Lite (standard)
VIMAGE Pro (optional)
Operation System Windows 2000/ XP / Vista / Win7/ Win8